Network speed determined by factors other than just cables, like a router/switch box.
• Also known as a network cable, computer cable, Category 5e cable, Ethernet cable, or Data/LAN cable.
• Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps.
• 26 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 250 MHz bandwidth.
• 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold plating.
• 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk, tough, yet flexible PC jacket and heavy-duty, snag-less mold.
• Devices with RJ45 jacks, including computers & peripherals like routers, switch boxes, network printers & network attached storage devices.
• Cat6 is a computer networking standard & works with 10/100 Base-T network.
• Easy Installation: Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end connected to a respective port on a compatible device.
• Compatible with router, desktop, notebook, switch, smart TV, TV box and printer.