Installing this firmware update will add new support for the “FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO” software which allows the user to connect the camera to a computer via USB cable for developing raw files in camera. The new firmware will also improve third party studio flash controller usability.
The FUJIFILM X100F’s lens has a built-in ND filter, which is useful when shooting with the aperture wide open in bright light, or when opting to use a slow shutter speed. The three-stop ND filter, which cuts down the amount of light to 1/8, can be activated easily with the function button or from the camera menu.
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- X-Processor Pro Image Processor
- Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
- Hybrid Optical and Electronic Viewfinder
- Parallax-Correct Electronic Rangefinder
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 91-Point AF with 49 Phase-Detect Points
- Extended ISO 51200, Shooting to 8 fps
- Integrated ISO Dial and Rear Focus Lever
||Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
||6000 x 4000
||1:1, 3:2, 16:9
|Image File Format